Due to COVID-19 safety measures put in place by Denver County, we have been forced to temporarily close once again. It is our sincerest hope that we will be up and running in the near future. When that happens, we can’t wait to see you all again.
Thank you Denver for all of the love you’ve shown us over this turbulent year. --The Urban Putt Team
Hours & Location
** URBAN PUTT IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED**
Be ready to tee off when we reopen with an Urban Putt giftcard.
🎁Great for Christmas gifts too!!🎁
Please note we are 21+ after 8pm.
Click here to view our Menus https://www.urbanputt.com/menus-denver/
- Reservations are not required, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Reservations guarantee entry into Urban Putt. Space is limited for walk-ins, and during peak hours we rarely have room for walk-in business due to capacity limits set by the State of Colorado.
- While reservations guarantee entrance to the building there can still be a wait for dining and/or mini-golf as we make sure groups are properly socially distanced on the course and in the dining room.
- Entrance subject to capacity limits.
- Once you are inside you can eat, drink and putt! If we are close to capacity there may be a wait for either mini-golf or a table.
- If we are at the state-mandated capacity limit, you may have to wait to enter Urban Putt. Your reservations entitles you to move to the front of any line to enter.
- Payment for mini-golf is taken at the time of golfing.
Our Pricing For Our 17 Hole Mini-Golf Course:
$10 for Adults during Happy Tee Time, 4pm to 6pm Monday through Friday
$12 for Adults
$9 for Kids