Welcome to Urban Putt!
Reservations guarantee entrance into the building
Once you are inside, tables and mini-golf are first come, first served
With social distancing, there could be a wait for dining and/or mini-golf
Hours & Location
Monday- Closed all Day
Tuesday- 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday- 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday- 4:00pm to 12:00am
Friday- 4:00pm to 1:00am
Saturday- 11:00am to 1:00am
Sunday- 11:00am to 11:00pm
Please note we are 21+ after 8pm.
Gift Cards Available
Click here to view our Menus https://www.urbanputt.com/menus-denver/
For information about our Private Events click on this link https://www.urbanputt.com/private-events/
- Reservations are not required, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Reservations guarantee entry into Urban Putt. Space is limited for walk-ins. During peak hours we rarely have room for walk-in business due to capacity limits set by the State of Colorado.
- While reservations guarantee entrance to the building there can still be a wait for dining and/or mini-golf as we make sure groups are properly socially distanced on the course and in the dining room
- Entrance subject to capacity limits.
- Once you are inside you can eat, drink and putt! If we are close to capacity there may be a wait for either mini-golf or a table.
- If we are at the state-mandated capacity limit, you may have to wait to enter Urban Putt. Your reservations entitles you to move to the front of any line to enter.
- Payment for mini-golf is taken at the time of golfing or with your dinner.
Our Pricing For Our Mini-Golf Courses:
Happy Hour Mini-Golf $10 for both courses. 4pm to 6pm Tuesday through Friday
Adults: $14 for both courses, $8 for one course.
Kids: $10 for both courses, $6 for one course